Think of the last time you opened your mailbox to discover an envelope with the familiar script of a good friend or relative. It made you feel special, didn’t it? Here are a few reasons why handwritten notes have such a positive effect on us.
- They are intentional and memorable and create lasting feelings of connection.
- Keystrokes can’t replace your chicken scratch when it comes to showing you cared enough to take the time.
- The process of writing letters to someone you care about is good for your own health.
- They make people feel appreciated and sometimes become a treasured memory.
- When we can’t see someone face to face, it’s more personal to express our feelings in written form.
Source: Simply Noted