In a digital age when texts beep and emails ping incessantly, there is something elegant about connecting with someone by crafting a handwritten note of gratitude. Gratitude letters help us focus on how people have influenced us meaningfully. And the impact they receive from hearing that gratitude sends a powerful message. Here are a few tips:
- Getting started is easier if you jot down a few thoughts before writing.
- Think about what makes this person special to you.
- Keep it simple and sincere.
- Recall a specific occasion that made you think of them.
- Thank them for being an important person in your life.
- Check your spelling, but don’t worry about perfection.
- Make a plan to meet up and add more memories to your friendship.
Inspired by: CharacterLab.org