Great small talk topics for your next catch-up call
Getting ready to catch up with an old friend, relative, or someone you haven’t been in touch with? You may have a ton of topics you already hope to cover. But sometimes, it helps to have a few icebreakers to kick off the conversation.
- “Have you seen any good shows lately?”
- “Tell me about a favorite book you’ve read recently.”
- “I remember you liked basketball. What teams are you following?”
- “Have you been cooking anything fun lately? I’d love your inspiration!”
- “You used to love crocheting amazing quilts. Are you still doing that?”
- “I recall you loved to travel. Tell me about your favorite journey.”